1. What We Do. We use our website to publish information about our products and services and to enable users to purchase certain products online. We try to make it easy to use the Site and to deliver relevant information to you and other users. In order to accomplish these goals, we need to collect information from or about users of the Site.
2. Types of Information Collected. There are three general types of information that may be collected as a consequence of your use of the Site. The most common is what we describe as “anonymous information.” It is anonymous in the sense that it ties to an IP address, i.e. the machine used to generate the visit to the Site, but provides no information that is specific to the user of that machine. The second is personally identifiable information (“PII”). PII includes your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, or other information that is specific to you. Generally, any PII we have about you would have to have been furnished by you. Finally, we may obtain credit card information if you purchase products from us. We handle different types of user information in different ways. The type of information being collected impacts on whether or how much third party access is permitted.
3. Anonymous Information We Collect to Provide Better User Experience. In order to make user visits to our Site more productive and enjoyable, we may use “cookies” to track those visits. A cookie collects anonymous information. Using cookies allows us to know if users of a particular computer have been on the Site before. That information, in turn, allows us to do things like display to you the searches you undertook on recent visits to the Site.
4. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect on the Site. We collect PII on the Site when you order products from us. Our primary purpose for collecting the information is to enable prompt and accurate processing of your order. We may also use PII to include you in email, website or direct mail announcements that contain information perceived to be of relevance to you. You can opt out of this use.
5. Social Media Accounts. We may collect information about you through social media accounts affiliated with us or the Site. Unless you specifically choose to allow that information to be used in other ways (like e-mail newsletters or contests), we will only uses the information accessible as a consequence of contact by you through your social media account to contact you through the same social media channel where the original connection was made.
7. Privacy Choices. If you wish to know whether we have collected personally identifiable information about you online, you can direct your inquiry to 218-346-2870. We will use good faith efforts to respond within a reasonable time to your inquiry. Similarly, we will use good faith efforts to respond within a reasonable time to any requests to you may make to update or change any PII which has been collected on or through our Site about you.
8. Contacts. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 218-346-2870 or to write us at 235 W. Main St., Perham, MN, 56573.
Effective Date: October 10, 2017